The SD2IEC is the world’s most popular SD Card reader for Commodore 8bit Computers
High quality yellowed breadbin (beige) case, SD2IEC v4.2 Basic Floppy Drive Emulation
- PCB fully enclosed to protect your computer from STATIC electricity (ESD)
- Touching bare electronics is a sure fire way of killing your beloved computer.
- Next Disk, Previous Disk and Root/Reset Buttons
- Supports Auto Generation of AUTOSWAP file Compatible with Commodore Vic20/64/128 Computers
Supports JiffyDos, GEOS, Final Cartridge III, Epyx Fastload and other Fastloaders unlike the 1541-II
- ** Bootloader & latest firmware pre-installed **
- ** Firmware upgradeable via SDcard -
- ** Built in the UK - Fully assembled..
- PLUG IT IN AND GO! No soldering required! If you’re into 8Bit Commodores and you haven't yet got one of these, you are missing out.
The SD2IEC emulates the basic functions of a real disk drive Simply copy D64, D71, D81,M2I or Prg files to an SD card, put it into the SD2IEC and you’re ready to go. Just think how many C64 disks you can fit on 2Gig+ SD! LOAD and SAVE the same as you would a real disk drive.. TFW8b SD2IEC is shipped as ID8 EG.. LOAD"$",8 Drive ID can be changed via BASIC **